Do you love candles, but don't like the emissions? A typical paraffin candle's emissions will build up on walls, staining the paint in your home and the build up in upholstery fabrics and in carpets, affecting the air quality in your home.
Soy wax which is biodegradable and is made of soybeans, burns cleaner and produces as much as 90 percent less soot than paraffin, reducing the amount of indoor air pollution.
Soy wax also has a lower melting point than paraffin wax and because of this, soy candles will burn slower or longer than paraffin candles. Soy wax burns with zero petro soot, creating petro soot free candles. Paraffin candles burn with petro-soot.
A soy candle can have no scent or it can contain essential oils like lavender or lemongrass, which give the soy candle a clean, natural scent. Soy candles with essential oils are safe, healthy and all-natural. In addition, combinations of essential oils can be created like Orange & Cinnamon, Lavender & Lemon, Eucalyptus & Lemongrass, the possibilities are endless when it comes to essential oil combinations. You can also choose one that has a combination of fragrance oils and essential oils to get a nicely scented candle.
Care and Caution Instructions:
- Use caution when enjoying the experience of candles. ... Burn candle within sight, and keep away from drafty areas.
- Keep away from flammable objects.
- Keep candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch on fire.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Don't burn your candles longer than 4 hours at a time to ensure your candle burns evenly.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting.
- The NCA (National Candle Association) states that a properly trimmed wick (1/4" long) will reduce/eliminate candle sooting. If sooting occurs, blow out the candle and once it is cool trim the wick to 1/4" high.
- Trim the candle wick before each burning time to ensure the candle doesn't produce soot.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
Special Orders: (Call Michele at (845) 444-6124)
- Upon request different types of soy candles options can be created using essential oils, fragrance oils and/or varies scents. Also a soy candle with no scent can easily be done and made to order.
- Soy candles make great gifts for all occasion. Great for bridal showers, anniversaries, birthdays, teacher appreciation, honoring health care worker and etc.
**Please be aware that a bulk order will require a larger shipping fee and a longer processing time.**
Created by Me, Michele Mercado-Chimkin.